Monday, August 8, 2022

Rachel J. - Health/Surgery

Hi Friends.  Mike Johnson and I are asking for you to cover us in prayer this week.  We waited until his pre-op appointment today, due to covid already delaying it, but Mike will be having hernia surgery early Wednesday morning.  This will be a challenging surgery as it is a hernia that they have already tried to repair twice.  The doctor is trying to do it laparoscopically, but there is a high possibility that she may have to open him up completely.  She is one of the top doctors for hernia repairs in Oregon.  We also know that both Mike and I are in God’s hands, but it will be even more comforting to know that you are praying in support.  I am not the one having surgery, but would you please pray for me as my wife brain has to sit there alone due to covid.  I am thankful that I at least get to go back with him during pre-op. Please pray for his recovery as well.  Thank you in advance for the prayers and I will try to keep people updated as I am able.

No comments:

Prayers from Children