Sunday, August 7, 2022

Donnie R. - Health

Hello Facebook family! As some of you may recall, back in January I posted about having surgery to deal with a stage 3 cancer diagnosis I received back in 2021.  And while it has been a very rough road these past few months (2 rounds of chemo regimens, radiation, kidney stones, liver trouble, a 2.5 foot long blood clot in my right leg, and persistent numbness in my feet and hands) I  am blessed to say that I was released from the hospital after my final surgery on August 5th and the doctors believe the cancer is gone!!

God has blessed me so much and I am so very thankful for all the support and prayers you have shown my family and me during this time. Your encouragement has meant the world to us, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. 

To list the blessings and miracles along this journey through the valley would take forever. But I can summarize by saying that We matter to God. We matter to each other. And You matter to me. Thank you for being my friend. 

Love you all!! 
Donnie 😁🎹

No comments:

Prayers from Children