Sunday, November 29, 2020

Sylvia S. - Health

I have tested POSITIVE for Covid-19 and my daughter Katie Galloway, who lives 1,065 miles away in Colorado has also tested positive!  No, we did not get it from one another.  

I thank God that we are feeling better than we did a few days ago.   
We will continue to rest and heal during our quarantine time.  

Thank you ALL for the sweet Birthday wishes.  Today was the first day in 54 years that I was not able to “taste” my Birthday cake.  2021 cannot come soon enough.  

I am here to offer support and prayers if you or someone you know is dealing with Covid-19.  I thank you ALL in advance for prayers of healing, concern and love for Katie & me. ❤️❤️

Thank you to our husbands Ricky & Mitchell for your tender love, care and support.  

We will praise You in the storm, Jesus. 
Lord, We ask that Your healing hand be upon us.  Amen.

No comments:

Prayers from Children