Friday, June 12, 2020

Praise Report




God provided opportunity to share hope with a lovely young woman who was struggling to the point of despair.

 

Listen to her words,

 

“I’ve been struggling with the Covid-19. I lost my job. I don’t know where to go from here. I was thinking about suicide many times and I watch the news and they said The Salvation Army give free food and $20 bucks. I go pick it up and the lovely Dalida help pray for me every time that I’m there. I got my job back. Makes my life change, all my family and my friends, also my neighbor. We really appreciate all your gifts and your help. You guys have a big heart and save my life. Super halo. We love you. God bless stay safe. Thanks so lot!!!”

 

Wow! Operation Share Hope does so much more than food distribution. These are life altering moments of grace. Every one of you are a part of this work of grace in this woman’s life. As a team we work together to be His Hands, His feet and His heart to a world that does not know where to turn. We get to shine his light in the darkness to bring hope to those in despair.

 

Thank you, Dalida, for being a faithful prayer partner to seek His face with our community.

 

Thank you, Lord, for allowing us to be vessels for Your honor.

 

Blessings!

 

Lisa 

No comments:

Prayers from Children