Saturday, March 2, 2019

Terrence G. -Mom's Health

"I am heading home from a week in Phoenix visiting my mom who is still hospitalized. I have some good and bad news to share about her health. The good news is that she seems to be recovering well after the surgeries to repair two brain aneurysms, despite the mini-stroke she suffered. Both her cognitive and her right side physical functions are almost back to normal. This week however, due to some unusual bleeding caused by the many blood thinners she is taking, her doctors discovered that she has endometrial cancer. Her team of doctors are working to figure out the best course of treatment for her, which will likely mean surgery. In the mean time, they are focused on getting her well before dealing with her new diagnosis. Thank you everyone that have prayed, called, texted and sent their regards. Please continue to keep my mom and my family in your prayers."

No comments:

Prayers from Children