Friday, March 8, 2019

Carrie H. - health update

She is feeling hopeful.

"❤️❤️❤️ I am truly so deeply grateful to ALL who continue to PRAY & ENCOURAGE me to keep hanging in here❣️❣️❣️ As I continue to battle extreme abdominal & stomach pains along with the heavy mucus that gets stuck in my throat continually, I am awaiting MORE test results & try hard to deal with my daily struggles with the pain and feeling so sick. I know many want me to see other drs but most recently I’ve started with a New Natural Medicine Dr., a great acupuncturist, and a nutritionist. But so far no healing or answers! 💔 So I kindly request added PRAYER PLEASE as I am struggling to get through my days and nights. Is it ok to share I’m getting REALLY scared??? My acupuncturist has started me on a new mixture of Chinese Herbal Tea to help get my gut to heal. 🙏🙏🙏 No help yet. 😭 I’ve also been put on a diet of white rice porridge, cooked carrots, cooked zucchini, and a little baked chicken for each meal. No fruits or raw veggies. With only water or tea. That’s it!!!!"

No comments:

Prayers from Children