Monday, March 11, 2019

Chris G. - Health Update (Needs Kidney)

"So I thought I would give an update regarding my #kidneytransplant. I just got my numbers back today and they are good, in fact they are better than good and I am grateful for my medical team who are treating me with this major health challenge. I still need a #kidney and if your would consider #kidneytransplant for me, please PM and I can tell you the steps to take that would help me live a longer life. I still need to have my heart test as my medical team at UC Irvine want to consider giving me a pancreas as well. Overall I am in better spirits, I am no longer dealing with the flu that I had for 6 weeks, not dealing with high blood pressure and I am having more "good" days. I am grateful for my family, my friends, and my classmates/ changemakers University of Redlands School of Business who keep me grounded and forward thinking. I look forward to returning to work full time as I work through this process of improving my health."

#lifefromthechair #kidney #kidneytransplant #socalfamilynorcalfriends #lifeisgood #itisgoodtobegolden

No comments:

Prayers from Children