Saturday, September 24, 2016

Joanne G. - health (update)

Update: "I have been told it would be better to move. The rain and the cold makes it difficult to have any progress. I need to be seen in LA, but would probably have to come back every two months or if there is relapse. The treatment restrictions here and the weather here is not ideal. Yesterday I was having upper abdominal stabbing pain on the right side. That stabbing pain, and the swelling is indicating potential liver complications from all the meds. For the last two weeks I am self treating- no opioids unless I'm about to pass out from pain. Otherwise, just sticking to the standard pain meds and learning to live (or scream) through it. Once I get back home we can bring the pain down and the level of pain should not be so paralyzing. Trusting my Father, trusting my Lord."

No comments:

Prayers from Children