Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Glory S.- grandpa PTG


"I will miss you Papa. I love you so much. You will always be in my heart. You were there for me ever since I was born. You would always encourage me to share the talents I have for the Lord. I am really sad that you are gone, but I am happy you are in Heaven with God. ❤️"

Butch S. - "Losing a loved one is difficult. Yesterday, my father-in-law, John Tolar, was Promoted to Glory. He was a man I respected because he loved God with all of his heart and loved people. One of the last things he told me was he was "proud" of me--words any child longs to hear from a parent. I am honored to have called him "dad". Well done good and faithful servant! You have fought the fight, you have finished the race, you have kept the faith! Until we meet again in heaven. ❤️"

No comments:

Prayers from Children