Saturday, September 24, 2016

Hayley I. AND LINDA M. - Mall Shooting

Linda: "Christian and I were there. Lenore took care of Christian, while I carried one of the babies out. We are home safe now, but it was really tense. Four people died and others were injured. Please pray for these families."

"Oh my goodness, you guys! My family and I were at the Cascade mall tonight during the shooting and lockdown. We were at Chuck E cheese for me nieces Belle and Devin's birthday party. The shooting was in Macy's directly across from chuck e cheese. We were finally lead by police to the back kitchen door and escaped to our cars. Home safe now at my parent's in Bellingham. All of our other family got out safe too. That was one of he scariest thing's we've ever gone through.  Poor Maddie was hysterical. Please pray for the victims and their families!"

No comments:

Prayers from Children