Friday, September 9, 2016

Joanne G.- health

"Much worse, need hospital shower wipes and dry shampoo. Can't get out of bed, pain is increasing and muscles and joints are deteriorating. The cold and rain set me back even more. I have an appointment for rheumatology in November. Hospitals don't treat pain here. I should have gone home right away for treatment but the longer we waited the worse I am. I don't know if I could fly, and since it personal expense, not only do we have to cheap airfare but where do we stay for a week or more? What do we do with Micah? The doctor here sends me to the hospital, the hospital says they can't do anything and to see Primary doctor. I can't walk, I can't wash, I can't get relief. Chris is taking care of Micah and me and it's too much for him. I give up. There is no solution. There's no help. I'm getting worse and living in a hell of pain that cannot be quenched. I give up."

No comments:

Prayers from Children