Friday, July 12, 2024

Salvation Army South Market Ministry


The following prayer request came from people who were attending the LGBTQIA+ parade in San Francisco.  
  • 1. Strength for Brenda and her family
  • 2. That society be at peace with all people
  • 3. For a successful trip and experience during my training; care for all worries
  • 4. Success in whatever we pursue
  • 5. Good health
  • 6. Sending love to those who need help and for those who are finding themselves
  • 7. My overall being and to not be so worried about everything
  • 8. To find the right path and be free to choose whatever I want
  • 9. Scott and I to be together with God in His love
  • 10. Lost a close family friend recently, praying that everyone has the space to mourn
  • 11. My sister Brenda has cancer (Stage 4) – strength, faith, and joy
  • 12. Hope I get what I lost
  • 13. There’s light at the end of the tunnel
  • 14. Prayers for my papa Joe
  • 15. My missing friend, Pearl Pinson – missing since 05/25/2016
  • 16. Levi, get well soon – beat your disease
  • 17. “Dear God, I humbly ask that you place your healing hands on my parents. I’ll never be ready to not have them here.” – James & Vicky
  • 18. That I win in court and keep my job and they don’t hate on me
  • 19. I pray that all people, despite their orientation, are loved by God
  • 20. “Dear Lord, I pray you love me, flaws and all. May all I ask be on your time. – Amen.”
  • 21. Everyone to accept – as is  
  • 22. Healing for all sentient beings
  • 23. Praying for peace in Palestine
  • 24. Prayers for grandpa Joe
  • 25. I hope my health and loved ones’ health improves
  • 26. I’m in need of financial success for my business. And finally get my kids bac
  • 27. For my emotional trauma healing
  • 28. A prayer for my mother to find self happiness
  • 29. My partner and I will be okay with we move
  • 30. Prosperity and happiness bountiful future
  • 31. Prosperity and happiness, bountiful future
  • 32. That Sophia and I will keep growing in our relationship
  • 33. Alex Rodriguez
  • 34. “Grandma and Dave, I love you so much. Have a nice time in heaven.”
  • 35. Pass my driver’s license test
  • 36. Family, happiness, and love
  • 37. Good health and prosperity
  • 38. Greater acceptance
  • 39. My 3 kids (boys) in Indiana – Ethan (27), Nick (23), Derrick (19)
  • 40. Love always wins
  • 41. That we get approved for an apartment soon; peace for my kiddos through hard change


No comments:

Prayers from Children