Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Dave H. - Friend Gil's Health

Today I committed to pray for my friend, Gil. He was diagnosed with ALS this past week. Gil is a great guy, a good friend, a loving husband, and an incredible father and grandfather.

To all my friends who have followed me this past weeks and been so encouraging, I’m asking you turn your attention to Gil and his family. If you believe in prayer, please pray for them. If not, I know he would appreciate you thinking about him. Gil always thinks about others, and finding ways to make their lives better. So perhaps, you and use this opportunity to acknowledge those you love and find ways to “make their day.”

Regardless what you do. I’m asking you let Gil know you either prayed or thought about him. The simplest way is to make a comment below and he will see it. I believe you can also click on this name above and message him directly.

To my Camino friends, please consider taking time tomorrow on The Way, and either think or pray for Gil. I’d really appreciate it.

Lastly, would you consider sharing this post with your friends and family? I would like my friend Gil to know people around the world are thinking and praying for him.

Gil, I love you, brother, and will keep in touch.

Buen Camino. 

Dave 

#PrayForGil

No comments:

Prayers from Children