Friday, August 6, 2021

Ruth H. - Health



Hey friends, 

I’ve been a bit quiet on here lately because this past month has been an absolute whirlwind of emotions as I was diagnosed with breast cancer. 

There is no easy way for me to say this, but I wanted it to be known so that my friends and loved ones can be praying for me. 

I’m praising God for the fact that I have options and will be having surgery in September. I’m so grateful for my amazing husband who has been with me every step of the way, for my supportive and loving children and family. I am so grateful for friends that have rallied around me and given me love and given me the space to cry and share all my rollercoaster of emotions with. 

This has truly been the hardest month of my life, and I would never wish this to happen to anyone. However I know God has me and will continue to heal me. 

This cancer was found at a routine yearly mammogram… all you lovely ladies PLEASE get your yearly mammogram. It truly saved my life. 

I am asking that you would pray for me as I am fighting this cancer and am on a long journey of recovery. Please pray for my wonderful strong husband who is holding it all together, pray for my children who are processing this and pray for my family. 

If anyone has any questions I am an open book and I would love to share my journey with you.

God is so good and I am taking this one day at a time. ❤️

No comments:

Prayers from Children