Friday, August 6, 2021

Niki W. - Sister PTG



Yesterday my baby sister, Natalie passed. Her page tells her story better than I ever would and I encourage you to see her journey through her eyes. 

Two weeks ago Nathaniel and I were able to go see her and say goodbye. I will forever be grateful that we were able to spend some time with her. 

Thank you to all of you who have loved me through this. Thank you for the airport rides, crashing on couches, phone venting sessions, comforting words, big hugs, and flowers. 

Everyone has been so kind and helpful through this journey, and I’m so grateful for the friends and family I have. The question “What can I do?” has been asked countless times, and until now, I haven’t really had an answer. So friends, what can you do? You can spend a little extra time with your loved ones for me. Hug them tighter, laugh at their dumb jokes, stay up too late, tell them you love them, tell them you love them again. If you have kiddos, give them an extra treat and let them stay up past their bedtime tonight. Put a little more love in this world, that’s my request.

No comments:

Prayers from Children