Friday, April 5, 2019

Divisional Youth Retreat Prayer Requests

1. Prayer Requests:
- To help me and my family to get a home
- Continued growth after camp
- Kids to stay fueled/fired up for God once they go home
- For the kids who accepted Christ – “William”
- For my mentality and self-worth
- My dad’s cancer to stop growing
- Nick, Rhonda and Hunter as they deal with the recovery of alcoholic parents
- Andrea, Armando, Tammy, Estrella
- Health
- For Jourdan Andrews to come back to Christ – let her know her family and God loves her so much
- Forgive my sins
- For our Corps, thrift store and youth programs
- For my mom to come back to Christ and to stop being a bad mom to her kids and making them believe that they don’t belong
- For continued success in my pursuit for stability at home and me joining the National Guard
- My path in life would be clearer and know what my purpose is
- For my family and friends. Last year was hard for us.
- Stress. That I can be happy.
- Peace and balance at our Corps, there is a lot of turmoil and we are struggling with loss of members/family that couldn’t handle the change
- Life
- Salvation for teens
- I pray for my eviction notice. I hope I can go to my church still. I pray for my father’s mental illness and my mother’s addiction. I pray for my depression and anxiety.
- That I always remember that I am accepted to accept others
- Pray for Nugget/Julie, other Corps kids, my family/other families, our lives/whatever is going on in them, and for yourselves.
- Friends’ brother arrested for wrecking her parents’ car.

No comments:

Prayers from Children