Thursday, April 18, 2019

Tom S. - Friend Joe PTM

Today is a sad day in hearing the news of Juvencio Utrera or as we called him Major Joe Utrera who passed away, and yet think of this Easter week and how much he loved Jesus and rejoicing with Him as I post this.

Kimberly S. and I had the joy of being their corps assistants at the  Sun City corps for two years and sent us to Crestmont college for training. Throughout our officership Major Joe has been a constant encourager to us,  and faithful in praying for us!

I don’t have a picture with him to post but have great memories of Major Joe laughing, smiling, teaching me about officership, life, and marriage, and his constant love for Jesus that leaves a legacy in our ministry journey as well.

“His master replied, “Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things, I will put you in charge of many things. Come share your masters happiness!” Matthew 25:23

No comments:

Prayers from Children