Saturday, April 25, 2020

Fabio S. - Cascade Divisional Prayers

“As for me, far be it from me that I should sin against the Lord by failing to pray for you. And I will teach you the way that is good and right.”
‭‭1 Samuel‬ ‭12:23‬ ‭NIV‬‬

How important is to come to Our Lord in prayer.
Samuel was praying for God’s people and teaching them by an example.

Father God tonight I want to lift up all youth and young adult in our division.
God we ask you to reveal yourself for each one of them in a such way that they can be on fire for you. Lord you know how hard is for them to stay at home for long to me like they are now. We pray that they can be connected to you. Protect them and their relationships with their families. We pray for growing and for learning on You. Father use them to impact their friends and to shine your glory wherever they go.
Thank you for the privilege to intercede for your people.
In Jesus name we pray. Amen.

No comments:

Prayers from Children