I am currently taking a break posting with an ‘all people’ audience posts!
Most of my posts are now only for family and very close friends
Pray for me, my life is taking a different difficult turn and I rather not share everything. Unfortunately I have been subjected to non - empathetic judgement especially in regard to my health and worklife; happy pictures which are just a fragment of my daily struggles may confuse my true mental and phisical state for those who search great excuses for not understanding my true situation
I am not a person that blocks people or delete them, therefore taking a break from public posts seams the wise thing to do at this time
If you consider yourself my friend, you are empathic and caring of me please pray more than ever for this very difficult time in my life!
No comments:
Post a Comment