Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Wayne M. - Health Update

Hi, all! I hope no one gets tired of this, but I know there are some people that wanted an update on my health.

On Monday I went to the radiologist to begin the process of preparing for radiation. While he was checking me over and asking questions, he made a suggestion that we hold off on radiation. He said that the remaining tumor isn't causing problems and hasn't grown since my surgery in August. If anything it has gotten a little smaller.He suggested we do another MRI In 6 months and if it still hasn't grown, wait another year. The side effects just outweigh the benefits of radiation. 

This Is good news. Radiation was likely going to effect my vision, memory, weight gain, loss of smell...All of these were possibilities because of where the treatment would take place in my head. I love all of you for your moral support and prayer! I have never felt so loved and supported! That really makes a physical and mental difference!

❤️

No comments:

Prayers from Children