Thursday, April 15, 2021

Toni H. - Husband's Update

Update on DeWayne- he still needs high power oxygen and still seems to be dealing with effects of dehydration  but has been resting well.  He will probably be there at least a couple more days by the nurse I talked to’s estimation.  They can’t send him home until his oxygen needs go down and they get him rehydrated fully and get his kidneys functioning normally again.  They believe they will once he is more hydrated so I am grateful at that news .

Please forgive the Facebook updates but there is no way I could possibly respond to each person individually.  I remain touched at the love and concern by everyone and I know DeWayne will be too.  

Please continue to pray- I believe the prayers are working!  God is faithful! He is our healer!

No comments:

Prayers from Children