Thursday, March 11, 2021

Hilda P. Friend: Darla G. - Daugher's Injuries



This is my beautiful 18-year-old daughter Debra Nelson.. I m asking all my family and friends to please please pray for my daughter. She’s in really bad condition at Desert Hospital. She is fighting for her life. She was in a bad car accident. She has major major injuries.. but the doctors say their main concern right now is her brain. Her major arteries that give her blood flow and oxygen to the brain or damage. They say if she survives this they don’t know what condition her brain is going to be in. But I’m not believing that. I am believing that God is going to give complete healing. He is going to heal every broken bone in her body he is going to breathe his life in her lungs he’s going to give her all the blood flow and oxygen she needs for her brain my baby girl my princess is going to come out of this hospital breathing and walking. She’s going to come out on fire for the Lord she’s going to be a walking testimony.
God I seen you move mountains in my life and I know I will see you do it again. Your promise still stands great is your faithfulness. We need a miracle right now Lord and your the miracle worker you are the great physician bring my daughter back to usπŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Please please please prayer warriors everybody share this message pray for my baby girl please pray for my daughter.
My princess I love you so much ❤️ thank you God for The great works that are going to be done in your name please have your hand over every physician in the hospital be with her, Be with them I pray for everyone that touches my daughter please please God please I’m begging you I’m at your mercy once again ...,please please save my daughters life..


No comments:

Prayers from Children