Monday, August 24, 2020

Laura F. - mom’s Health

“What a day! I knew it was going to be hard. Today would have been my 30th wedding anniversary  ... my 8th without him. I miss him so very much.

Then, I woke up to a message that my mom was in the hospital on a ventilator.  Apparently,  she had a heart attack last night and was without a pulse for 30 to 45 minutes while waiting for the ambulance to get there (she lives in the middle of nowhere). They performed CPR and were able to get her heart started. They life flighted her from one hospital to another where they found her to have Pneumonia and put her on the ventilator. She is unresponsive and they don't have much hope. Today she has had seizure after seizure. My sister lives closest (6-7 hours away) and is driving down tomorrow to assess the situation. 

Please, prayer warriors, pray for my mom. Her name is Melody. Pray also for wisdom for the doctors and us as we decide what to do. Thank you.“

No comments:

Prayers from Children