Friday, July 14, 2017

Mark A. - friend's passing (Family)

"I lost my very best friend and Brother today ! Rest In Peace My Brother  ! My Heart felt condolences to the Maldonado Family. I loved George and his family, my heart is sick and will be for a long time. George was loved by all his friends and he helped many many people. He had such a big heart for his family and friends. He loved his family, I loved to watch him interact with his  Grandsons, Georgie and Gabriel at the shop. His smile and his love for them would just radiate around them. We had many conversations about our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and we prayed many times together. Heaven gained another Angel today. Continued prayers for family and friends and for justice for those responsible."

No comments:

Prayers from Children