Thursday, July 13, 2017

Elaine M. - Relationships

As you begin your day will you pray with me?

My heart aches at the number of unique things that keep occurring and the challenges trying to assist.  People are hurting.  

My heart aches at those who continue to show unkindness.  Please try love.  Even if you don't care for someone, the Bible is clear, love everyone.  There are many hurting people out there.  Don't hurt them more.

I pray as I prepare to leave on furlough that the love of Christ can take over this community and yours.  That may it be today that joy is found in everyone's hearts and the fruit of the spirit dumps out to others.  

It has been one thing after another since right before commissioning.  I keep praying.  I keep loving.  I'm too optimistic to give up but I will be honest, I'm feeling pretty beat up.  

Join me in prayer.  Join me in kindness.  Join me in love.  

Think about the way you treat people.  It makes a difference.  

Matt 22:37-39
 Jesus replied: "'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'  38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'
NIV

No comments:

Prayers from Children