Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Tiffany M. - Interview

"I NEED YOUR SUPPORT & PRAYERS TOMORROW around 9:30am PST.  I am going in for my D.O.T. medical exam and I know in my heart and the peace that I have, that I should pass with ease.  But prayer never hurts!  

According to my doctor's I'm ready to get back to work FULL TIME in the trucking industry. They said there is NO reason why I shouldn't be allowed to drive professionally anymore.  I'm 200% healthier then I have been in the past 10yrs.  

I'm ready to serve the Lord behind the wheel of a truck again.  
"Trucking for Christ".  That's an actual organization out in our industry. I used to see those trailer chapel's at truck stops all the time.  

So anyways, if you could just say a prayer for me at that time tomorrow morning or send positive thoughts my way, that would be really appreciated.  Thank you so much for your continued love and support.  

May God Bless the rest of your week!"

No comments:

Prayers from Children