Friday, May 5, 2017

Elicio M.- health

"Yes!! My life is in the hands of the Lord. Yes!! My life is in the hands of the Lord. In the I will always trust and never hesitate. Yes, yes!! My life is in the hands of the Lord. Yesterday I had a terrible fall that I took my wife to the emergency room at hospital in Visalia CA. Where I stayed 4 hours, thank God, there's no broken bones, but if the doctor finds that there is damage on the left shoulder where I had a significant surgery for several years now. The doctor ordered an MRI, and turn to draw attention with the doctor who cares for me. We had the frozen chickens to distribute to the community and after I've filled 5 Large Bricket, I began to smash it with your feet and throw in the dumpster, a considerable amount of the empty boxes. The boxes slipped, fell, hit my head on the wall of the building, my body fell horizontally on my shoulder surgery and I can't remember anymore,..... my wife has left the building to bring me water to drink and there found me down and treating me of Lift, but the pain wouldn't let me. Looks like the devil no longer knows more like attack us, and this attempt on our physical health. On this day, I proclaim victory!! Over the enemy that has already been destroyed by my Savior Jesus Christ. Thank you for your prayers in this process, God bless you."

No comments:

Prayers from Children