Thursday, March 3, 2016

Tina M.- health/mom

Traded my trip to Vegas for the WPPI conference for a few nights at Straub hospital with a Diamond Head view. I had emergency gall bladder removal surgery yesterday. So not going anywhere right now. 😴 My mom is at VA Respite Care, where she was going to be staying when I was gone to LV, NV anyway.  God had good plan as always... so glad this episode didn't happen on the plane or while in Las Vegas. This was going to be the first time I could attend a big photography industry event since becoming a pro photog in the last 5 years. It's a bummer, I am blessed by all the prayers, well wishes, messages and texts... love you all. Keep praying still sore from the surgery and just needing time to recover. At least now the problem is GONE! Just blessed...

No comments:

Prayers from Children