Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Susan D. - Dad's Health

I got a phone call this morning from my sister and she told me that my dad was in the hospital because he suffered what seems to be a minor stroke. This is the call I’ve been dreading as my dad is approaching his 75th birthday and has had some health issues due to some of his experiences in the Vietnam war. I was able to drive to Loma Linda and see him at the VA hospital, thank you Major Nancy H. for letting me go. Also, thank you Captain Ochoa for praying with me prior to heading out to see my dad. When I got to the hospital and into the ER my dad realized I was there and he began to cry. Please know that in my almost 48 years of life I’ve only seen my dad cry when his parents passed away. My heart broke and my concern grew when I saw him cry while he lied in his hospital bed. Please pray for my dad and especially my mom because she is having a hard time processing this. Thank you all.

No comments:

Prayers from Children