Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Aleen B. - Heath and Marriage

We’re in a season of every feeling, I think. Last week, we got our marriage license, tomorrow it will be ONE MONTH until we get married and start our journey in married life...and, also we’re having some unexpected bumps and lumps in the road. I’m going to ask for your prayers and support and share some stuff: tomorrow, I go in for a CT scan for a lump on my neck, and then, next Tuesday, I’ll have surgery to have that lump removed. Based on past visits, the doctor is confident that all that is going on is a cyst in my neck (gross!). But, I’ll have at least a week of down time recovery. Guys, truthfully, I do not love the hospital, being away from work for week is a bummer, and resting is honestly something I need help doing...which must mean God is about to do some great things in me right about now. Will you pray that I let the stillness restore me and move me, that I experience healing, that I witness to God’s provision in it all, and that I see God at work in this unexpected stuff? Will you pray that I allow this time to prepare my heart and mind for this big life thing Jordan and I are entering into? Thanks for being my friends, ya’ll ❤️

No comments:

Prayers from Children