It’s been 20 days since my first chemo treatment, and tomorrow (Day 21) I’m back for Round 2. The first round kicked my butt for 14 days, but these last 6 days I’ve been chilling at about 85%. I didn’t know 85% could feel so amazing. Had a meet up with the oncology team today and they are going to give me extra fluids for hydration to see if that helps the side effects. I am hoping not to feel like I did 2 weeks ago. But alas, here we go again.
Prayers are greatly appreciated. And while you’re at it, check in on Mike. He’s been a good one through all of this, and caregivers carry a lot more than people see. Send him a text, give him a hug (he loves them), or send him a Red Bull to remind him he’s doing an incredible job. He deserves lots of love and support too.
Here’s to Round 2... may the side effects be ever in my favor.
I’ve also been binge reading and watching “The Hunger Games,” if you couldn’t tell.
No comments:
Post a Comment