Sunday, June 30, 2024

Judy S. - Recovery / Healing

Message from Judy for posting:

 

It is with a grateful heart that I thank you for all of the get-well cards, text messages, voicemail & flowers that I received since my falling accident. Without a doubt I know that my surgery success and recovery progress is due to the prayers that were included in those messages and those that were said on my behalf - God is so good and He has proven His gift of healing to me every day, since I broke my femur on May 19th!

Currently I am at home, doing my physical therapy, walking carefully & slowly with my walker and trying to stay active around my home as I continue to improve my walking! I thank the Lord for my friends and family that have fully supported me over this past month of health crisis!

Your continued prayers would also be appreciated as I continue on my road to full recovery!

No comments:

Prayers from Children