Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Turnie W. - Today

Father God Lord Jesus good morning. Lord I would like to thank you for always listening. I pray to you daily about wants and needs. I know you listen. Sometimes I wonder why the prayers are not being answered but I also know that the answers happen in your timing not mine. I grow impatient and want them to happen now. But Lord you assure me that they will happen in your time not man’s. So once again I thank you. Lord the officers of the USA western territory are anxious. For the upcoming moves. Calm us all. We place our appointments in your hands as you have placed us there for a reason. Show us what needs to be done and guide us along the way. Lord be with our territorial leaders Commissioners Doug and Colleen Hogan Riley where ever they are protect them and show them you love and guidance as they make decisions for the territory. I ask the same for our divisional leaders. In your mighty name. Amen!!

No comments:

Prayers from Children