Sunday, November 26, 2023

Jonathan M. - Healing

Can I please be honest… guys I’m/we are getting tired. We are back up at Barnes Hospital and they admitted me once again! Been here going on two days 🤦‍♂️ I/we are so ready to live a normal life once again. Never in all my life would I have dreamed at 39 I’d be in the hospital with liver failure smh 🤦‍♂️… But here we are going through this very nightmare that I’ve watched others endure from the opposite end and giving them the best advice I knew how… also with the skepticism thoughts in my mind as to why they had cirrhosis…. Etc
Anyway we continue to feel your prayers… please pray that we can get a handle on the hepatic encephalopathy… 
Also pray for my Best Friend Missy McClure who stays by my side just as long as they’ll let her.
God knew I needed a best friend like her!
Pray for Connor Ross and Zayne too…
Connor and my mother-in-law Jo Jo James Prichard if it wasn’t for your guys help we’d be in big trouble.
Thank you!

No comments:

Prayers from Children