Monday, October 9, 2023

Johnathan M. - Health




Well I’ve been debating this. But wanted to be raw with everyone. 
First of all I finally made it out of hospital today. 
They don’t have a liver doctor and said they done all they can do.
They did the drain as I mentioned… but they found Bacteria in the fluid which caused me to be on the brink of being septic.
I felt like I was poisoned… on top of all the other stuff I was going through I felt and still kinda feel just blah. 
So it was such a blessing and such a relief once the drain happened… but I still am fighting the bacteria In my body as we speak.
I didn’t want to offend anyone but that is why I kinda distanced myself and wouldn’t allow visitors… I was very I’ll and had a hard time even smiling. 
I still am as well.
But if I’ve offended anyone please don’t be. I love you guys .
With that said… 
Everyone knows I’ve been on a weight loss journey. 
I started in April and weighed in at 333lbs.
Two weeks ago I was at 262lbs and as of today I’m 233. Lost 29 lbs in two weeks 😬 

I couldn’t eat drink or hardly had energy… it’s been a rough ride.

Good news is I lost allot of weight quickly.
Bad news is… it malnourished me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Also they found more blood clots in my spleen and changed my status to Decompensated liver failure.
“I Already know what some of you all are thinking… trust me… I’m just being raw here and sharing what has been told to us by doctors … God Trumps Doctors…

I’m still rough guys but I’ve kept the faith and my inner man is ready to get back after it!
But this will be a slow journey back to health.
Cool part is my amazing Christian Doctor at Mercy himself said… get plugged into Barnes and Washington University ASAP 

So… that’s our goal.
To keep moving forward… keep the faith and to fight to get the health care and insurance I need to get back on track!

Please hear me… I believe in healing… and if you don’t think I want to be healed your smoking the good stuff… 😳 but at this moment we are doing everything we can spiritually and physically. 

I have peace and I do believe I will be healed.
I also believe he’s using me as a missionary to speak to doctors nurses etc in multiple different cities throughout MIssouri.
I don’t have the answers… and neither did Job or his friends.
Please keep praying… please keep fanning our flames and reminding us of the promises of God.
I love you all more than you’ll ever know.

Job 1:21 And he said: “Naked I came from my mother’s womb, And naked shall I return there. The Lord gave, and the Lord has taken away; Blessed be the name of the Lord.”

No comments:

Prayers from Children