Friday, August 4, 2023

Ann S. - Mom PTG

Sometimes the Lord takes us on long journeys we didn't expect.  Four years ago I came Stateside to bury my mother who was not suppose to live through the weekend. She recovered. Thus began my caregiver journey.  She has almost passed and come back multiple times in that time span and we dubbed her the "Come-Back Queen". Yesterday she quietly and peacefully slipped into heaven where she has longed desperately to be.  So grateful the Lord gave me this time with her.  And if you ever wonder if the Lord's promise to give "back the years the locusts ate up" will be kept.  I can answer resoundingly, YES He does -  far, more abundantly, beyond all you can ask or think!  Thank you  to all that have prayed and encouraged my mom, my sister, Steve and myself along this journey. Tom, my brother, has also been a constant encourager though not able to be with us in person. We rejoice for Mom, will miss her so very, much and now turn our heads to see what the next leg of this amazing walk with the Father has in store for us.  Love and thanks to each of you!

No comments:

Prayers from Children