Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Chris G. - Sisters Situation

If anybody is still awake this evening, will you please say a prayer for my sister and her family. My sister was a victim of the Kia challenge that is currently all the rave on TikTok. Over the last many years, my sister has faced some enormous challenges, and right now she has been in a good space with her children and working full-time. As you know when life throws you a curveball, sometimes you wanna give up and I know that for me I am faced too many life or death situation is with my own health. So again, if you would take the time to pray for Elizabeth and her children, I would greatly appreciate it. Please also pray that she gets her car back in short order with a minimal damage to it, and it’s still drivable. 🙏🏿

No comments:

Prayers from Children