Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Alex S. - Legal / Freedom

Today by the Grace of GOD, I discharged parole. This wouldn’t have been possible if it wasn’t for GOD working in my life. 

“After victory, tighten your helmet “

Although today was a huge, huge victory, I am still fighting for my freedom. This Friday I will appear in court for a foolish mistake I made over two years ago, right before turning my will and my life over to GOD.

Best case scenario I won’t do no time. 
Worst case scenario, the judge can give me up to 4 years in prison, which means I would do time and eventually be back on parole. 
Pray for me please 🙏 

At the end of the day it is in GODS hands.

Either way it goes, I am so grateful to have GOD in my life and I will continue to Glorify HIS name, whether it’s as a free man or behind the walls.☝🏼🙏
 
I appreciate all of you that have shown me nothing but love and support along my journey. Much, much love!👊🏽
To GOD be the Glory!

No comments:

Prayers from Children