Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Dan and Terri W. - Retirement




Dan and I are headed to a retirement seminar today. The past few years has been a bit more challenging for me with issues with my back. I used to tell Dan that I would take care of him in his old age (he is 61/2 yrs older than me) but it seems that has all changed and he will be taking care of me! After 25 years of service the Army has been gracious to us and we will be taking a medical retirement effective July 1st. I still have a few procedures scheduled in March to help with the pain in my lower back. We are looking at back surgery as well and are praying on the timing for that with healing. We will be moving to Texas to be closer to most of our children and of course the grandchildren! But for now…a seminar and a relaxing cruise to the Bahamas!

No comments:

Prayers from Children