Sunday, September 11, 2022

Orpha M. - Heaven Bound

Whats on my mind?  My transition to heaven.  My cancer came back to claim my body, but never my Soul.  I am a daughter of the mighty King and know I'll be going to meet him face to face soon.  
I appreciate the prayers and scriptures you all have shared with me....it builds confident, healthy and deeper relationship with God.  For all of us.  
me, you and those who are reading this.

It's such an honor that i can still type this out, but it gives me one last chance to let the most people know at once what is going on. 
I want you to know how much I love my God.  He is my rock and Salvation.  He has been gracious to me and to think he'd died not just me, but to all of us gives me peace and Joy at a time it is needed. 

For those of you who don't know him, please listen.  You must ask him to come into your lives.  To know who he is (book of John good start)  Hold no grudges.  Repent of your sins because  today IS the day of Salvation.  Today you too can live with him.  But not without confession of sins and living your best you.  Not its not easy especially when the enemy is ready to devour us, but with the Savior's help, you will make it.  Holding grudges or thinking some else owes you an apology will put you in dange as well.  Don't allow the enemy to influence youvor your decisons.  Instead give the enemy something to be afraid of.  Give him something to be mad about especially when you no longer his.  Eat that Satan!!!

Soon I'll be promoted to glory.  I'll be absent from this body but present with my Savior.  I'll even have a new body.  Yea me!  

Some of you are dear friends of mind.  Thank you for the friendship.  Some of you liked me, but we never really got to know each other.  Either way, if I ever hurt you, upset you or drove you crazy, I ask for your  forgiveness.  I never wanted that. I tried to love others no matter and let let it all go.  I am  forgiven 

I leave you with confidence where I'm going. But I ask prayer for my beloved Husband Gregory Moody he is an amazing person and will need to have as many  Godly men reach out to him. If you enjoy fishing and talking about heaven your conversations will be amazing with my introvert husband  
For my three girls, Audriana Vargas Jasmine Moody and Giovanna Moody please reach out to them.  They need mentors and people to love on them too.  And my grandbabies.... .what can I say?  They are the reward I got.  I'm excited to know Greg will be there to hopefully see more grandbabies while the hear the stories in the Bible and everyday miracles
My story: 
 When I was told I had terminal cancer 8 years ago,  I mention to God how I wanted more time like Hezekiah did.  Of course, I didn't get 15 years.  Instead, I got 8 more years and witnessed a beautiful marriage of Audriana and Daniel Vargas, and the three most precious grandbabies who will know God thanks to a godly family 

Finally, although I can't think of complete accurate scriptue and getting very tired and in pain, I hope we see each other in heaven. Revalation describes our new home. 
John 3:16. For God so loved the world, that he gave his one and only son so that whosoever believes in him, will NOT PERISH but have eternal life.

Proverbs 3: 5 &5
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own unstanding.  In all your ways, acknowledge him and he will direct you path.
(My first wall hanging my sister Cheryl Neuman gave me at around the age of 8 and the beginning of learning to memorized scritures)

Well my dear loved ones and friends.  Stay blessed and focused.  Let God fight your battles and don't allow the enemy to steal your joy.  You are loved and yes its true God will forgive you from all your sins and write your name in the book of life, like he has mine.  But you have to ASK for forgiveness so that your  father in heaven will forgive you also.  Please don't allow any circumstances or people cause you to lose your live/salvation over anything or anyone.  Let the healing begin today. 

I hope everyone reading this is #heavenbound cause I am.  
#matthew1926

No comments:

Prayers from Children