Sunday, March 6, 2022

Sarah S. - Dad's Health

Please be in prayer for my dad right now. We came home from church, thinking we were going to be celebrating my Grandma’s 92 birthday (already a day late because we thought my dad would feel better today), and ended up having to call the paramedics. He is in so much pain and we’ve never seen him like this. If you know my dad, he is one tough cookie and doesn’t usually complain too much about pain, even when it had been bad the last few months, and just toughs it out. So, we knew when he asked us to call, he was in unbearable pain. What is more worrying is he can’t stand on his leg and when he tries he gets short of breath and almost passes out. They have already done or are doing tons of tests to rule out another blood clot, but the results won’t be in for another couple of hours. I followed him to the hospital, but was turned away and can’t even be in the waiting room! Please pray for pain relief for my dad and peace for the rest of us at home waiting to hear from his docter.

No comments:

Prayers from Children