Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Susan D. - Pete's Update

Good morning everyone. Update on Pete. Today is the day, Surgery Day! Pete's surgery will take place at 11 am today. They are taking his vitals often as his blood pressure is a little high. He is anxious about the surgery. He's emotional about being in the hospital. Last night at 10:30 pm, Leslie went to the hospital and surprised him by sitting in the parking lot where he could see us through his window and talked on the phone with him. It's the first time since Friday that he and Leslie have seen each other, other than FaceTime. He was happy. We even took our kitten "Stitch" to cheer him up. This is the home stretch. Please pray. He requested Psalms 23. I read it to him on the phone a few minutes ago. Thank you everyone. I love you all for supporting my family and I through this. I will update you if anything changes. 🤟🏼

No comments:

Prayers from Children