Sunday, June 13, 2021

David T. - Recovery from Surgery

So here we are officially the start of day 4 after left hip replacement… it’s been rough , pain higher than I expected given the last time I had right side down 5 years ago. Things are allot different with pain pills so they want you to manage with Tylenol and use the other with “ breakthrough” pain. 5 years ago it was here are good drugs and take Tylenol if needed in between.. but I’m here day 4, feels like a roller coaster. If I’m just sitting and laying back I feel ok but when it’s time to walk or go to the bathroom or whatever else that is weight bearing the pain is very sharpe and literally breath taking.. I know I’m on the down hill starting today but please keep praying as this journey is not easy… thank you everyone for your thoughts , prayers, messages ect.. I love you all..

No comments:

Prayers from Children