Friday, October 9, 2020

Alfred P. - Healing

My Dear Ones
I will not be able to continue with Facebook 
After months in hospital I received surgery on my back , now I can not walk at all. I am home bound and in tremendous pain.
I truly love each of you and am grateful to be part of your family. 
I still read my Bibles on my phone and Kindle so it may appear I am active, but I am not.
Any of you can send me a private message through Messenger and I will do my best to respond 

But for you who revere my name,* the sun of righteousness* will rise with healing* in its rays. And you will go out and frolic* like well-fed calves.  Mal  4 -2
It's been a long time since I have froliced , sounds fun. I am steadfast in my faith, and it is my prayer that you remain so.

No comments:

Prayers from Children