Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Sophia E. - Chad’s Health

Hello Facebook friends and family! Please remember Chad in your prayers. He is going to see a doctor right now, he is struggling to not throw up every day. He has been struggling with his health really the past year and we are praying for an answer from the doctors. It is hard for me to understand because my body is different and I haven’t had the health issues he is having. He is a HUGE reason for me as to WHY I’m so passionate about health and wellness and feeding our body the very best.
We are just praying that God will give the doctors wisdom as to what is going on. He is going to get hooked up today with his own personal care doctor instead of going to the ER all the time so that someone can be keeping track and understand his previous history in his health. We are just asking for your prayers. We do not understand what is taking place in his body. Thank you in advance 🙏🏻

No comments:

Prayers from Children