Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Shannan S. - Employment

"Hey Facebook family! You'll see some timeline additions some from very dear to my heart ones of you. Lately, I've had a bit more time to spend thinking about past experiences and people who have influenced my life in numerous ways-because I'm career searching again. Please send prayers and positive thoughts our way because I don't want to lose the blessings we've got in the arrangement with Partners In Housing because I don't have full-time income. I'm going to assignments again with the sub agency, but it's not acquiring enough income for what my budget needs. I've applied for various employment opportunities, but nothing has so much as entertained an interview yet. I'll have the use of my phone until October 21, but unless I can pay the past due amount, Verizon will suspend my service. You'll all be kept in the updates from now till then. Hoping for the best, hoping the worst doesn't happen."

No comments:

Prayers from Children