Sunday, October 18, 2015

Steve G. - fb

San Barnadino California:  Hello to my family and friends on Facebook.  I need to post something that I really don't want to post .Where me,  rosemary and our son are staying at is not good.  The people we share this house with are being evicted and we have to move.  unfortunately  we don't have enough time or resources to it in a timely manner  between me an my wife we get $1400 a month plus food stamps of $350 a month  I'm swallowing my pride and asking if anyone knows who has a room for rent ?  I can pay 6 or 7 hundred dollars a month plus help out with groceries.  We feel like we are stuck between a rock and a hard place and I need help finding a place for my wife and son.  So please if anyone has or knows someone who has a room to rent for the three of us please let us know. You can call me at 909-264-4678 or. Rosemary at 909-252-6019  we have a 7 yr old son and I need help. Keep us in ur prayers.  Steve & Rosemary  G.

No comments:

Prayers from Children