Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Praise Report - Jonathan M. - fb

It's been one week.
Last Tuesday i was working on some lighting at church, I lost my footing and came down on my hand.
When I got home, I iced it and when to bed. At around 3am, my arm was throbbing, fingers were purple, and I couldn't ignore the pain any longer. I made and apt to see the Dr. The next morning, and after a long ordeal of a day, they had told me that my scaphoid bone would take 6-8 weeks to heal. If it didn't heal right or if the bone dies from lack of blood, I will lose the bone.
This is a vital bone. Without it, I will lose mobility and flexibility in my thumb. So bye bye music. 

BUT GOD IS BIGGER THAN THAT. 

After one week of prayers from friends and families, I have full mobility in my finger AND able to move my thumb! No pain what so ever! Strength had been restored.I am able to push buttons, and open my car door. I truly believe that when I go back next week for xrays, the Dr will be scratching his head because I will be HEALED! I ask that you keep praying. All glory goes to Jesus.
#pray #blessed #grace #faith

No comments:

Prayers from Children