Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Neil N. - Health (update)

Message from Captain Neil N.: "Dear Corps Family and Friends, I can't believe it's been almost two months since the diagnosis.  It's been a real test of faith,  at the same time very encouraging to know that I am loved and prayed for by all of you. We received good news today from the CT Scan taken week.   The results showed that the liver lesions are shrinking in size.  For example one particular lesion used to be 16 mm and now it is at 8 mm.  Most decreased in size significantly and others in small amount but over all the treatment is working.  There are no sign of any other growth as well.   My treatment will continue to be the same and will test after every 3 treatment.    I praised God for the great and encouraging results.   I believe God is at work and honoring our prayers.  Thanks so much for your persistent prayer and continued support.  It means a lot to my family and I am truly blessed.  I also praise God that I was able to be at the VBS last week.  Last week was the best I felt in weeks.  I even tried a little bit of tennis with the kids.  Please join me as I continue to pray for strength - that I am able to return to work in the off chemo week.   As long as I pace myself going back in the office seem manageable.    May God continue to bless you..." In Christ Capt. Neil N. Torrance Corps

No comments:

Prayers from Children