Thursday, June 30, 2022

Jason K. - Health / surgery

Most of my adult life, I haven’t had to go to the hospital often. But, when I have gone it’s usually been for something that I couldn’t just deal with on my own. Such as breaking my toe in a couple of places, putting my head into a wall while riding an inflatable ball at full spead( not my finest moment 😊), and having a kidney stone surgically removed.

Yesterday afternoon, I finally decided I needed to have a health issue checked out at the hospital. While in the ER I am informed that my issue is serious enough that I need to stay in the hospital overnight and possibly for the next few days. I had a minor surgery this afternoon. The doctors are going to monitor my recovery from the minor surgery to determine when I can have the second surgery. Hopefully, if all goes well, I will be able to have the second surgery and return home by Tuesday of next week. Please lift us in prayer as there is a lot going on with us (more than usual) during this time within our lives.

No comments:

Prayers from Children